- Ex Head of HR (7 years) and safeguarding lead for a large national leisure operator, which had c.45 pools and 3,500 employees.
- Voluntary Chairperson of Watford Water Polo Club (8 years) and a Level 2 Coach.
- 25 years experience in the Leisure sector, including 9 years as Regional Director.
- Set up the swimming teacher tutoring programme for ASA (Swim England) courses in the East Region.
- Qualified secondary school teacher.
- Level II qualified swimming teacher and qualified lifeguard (NRASTC).
25 years’ experience in the leisure sector, predominantly working for two national and regional leisure operators including 15 years as a Regional Manager and a Business Manager overseeing leisure operations.
Most recent post for a national leisure operator included, responsibility for 12 swimming pools, including 6,100 pupils per week on swim programmes.
As a previous General Manager, Mark is responsible for all aspects of health and safety and ensuring we operate to the highest safety standards.
Co-founder of Watford Swim School including oversight of the construction of a purpose-built pool.
Level II qualified swimming teacher and qualified lifeguard (NRASTC).
- 21 years experience in swim teaching, including 10+ years as Swim School Manager at large local leisure centre, with 1,600 swimmers per week on the programme.
- Level II qualified swimming teacher, qualified pool plant operator, qualified lifeguard (NRASTC) and qualified aqua-aerobics teacher.
- Co-founder of Watford Swim School. Responsible for recruitment, development and mentoring of teachers and overall quality of the programme.
- Ex-competitive swimmer and keen triathlete.
Jo (Customer Services Manager)
- 25 years experience in the leisure industry in marketing, administration and HR roles.
- Taught children's gymnastics for over 25 years.
- Level II qualified swimming teacher.
Contact Jo by email : email@example.com